Sunday, January 20, 2013

NEW NIKON 50MM 1.4D AF LENS TESTING GROUND


 BAJA LIGHT BULB BOKEH


DOWNTOWN BOCA WINDOW PANE REFLECTION STAIN


 ITALIAN TREE LIGHTS


















ALL YOU NEED IS A CHAIR











RAIN FOR THE THIRSTY














CRAB SPIDER BOKEH










BEES WORK ON SUNDAY

I received my 50MM 1.4D AF lens on Friday. These are just a few of my favorites from the past two days. I am really enjoying learning with this lens. Funny how much this lens taught me about my other two lenses.

I would like to start a Blog or site where I can post pics that Google and Face Crook cant steal and everything stays mine so I can post freely. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start?

I look at every ones photos during the week and love to see new ones. I need to figure out an easy way to comment from my phone or I-Pad. Does anyone have suggestions for phone adaptability. Apple doesn't play well with Google or others for that matter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

I like the night lighting in the two tree shots. Makes for an interesting mystery mood...

I use flickr to post, where you can set different levels of ownership per photo. With Google+ I think the photogs are taking out copyrights on their pics before putting them up there. Neither are free from theft... as is anything seen on the internet, but if you would like to legally carry the copyright then those are safe to use I think.

Monday, January 21, 2013 at 6:10:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

I also like the two nighttime tree shots, interesting lighting, color, and compositions.

The Nikkor 50mm is a great lens. I have 3 manual focus versions of that lens. Can't wait to see more of your shots from that lens.

What Lea said... it's very hard to protect your images from theft if you publish them on the Internet. You can take precautions, like watermarking your files and not publishing full-resolution images in your galleries, but there are widely known methods of defeating almost anything.

For my 'viewfindersf.com' site, I use Lightroom and WSPP (a LR plug-in) to create and maintain the site. But before you can do that, you need to have your own domain.

There are many people who view and comment here who are using Apple computers/tablets/iPhones. What problems are you having when you try to read and/or comment using Apple gear?

Friday, January 25, 2013 at 7:33:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lena said...

Beautiful ! excellent colors, nice light capture, great images, well seen..:-)

Lena..

Friday, January 25, 2013 at 2:27:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment