Friday, July 06, 2012

July 4th Set

Panasonic DMC-G1, Lumix 14mm f2.5, Lumix DWC-GWC1 (.79x wide angle adapter)

Did anyone else shoot on the 4th? Let's see those pictures! :)

We only had a short walk this year. I shot all these using my newly acquired .79x wide angle adapter that is specifically made by Lumix for its 14mm, making it an effective focal length of 11mm (22mm equivalent FOV).

There will be another Decisive Challenge photo contest on August 5th. You can find the details of it on RFF:
 link here. The organizer, Kent, is also organizing a visit to SFMOMA on the same day, from 11:30 to 2pm. I plan to go to this, and also to participate in the contest. Is anyone else interested? Dan? Lea? For you non-local folks, you can participate in the contest. There will be entries from around the world. 


--Warren


Warm Up Shot at the start of our walk. You can see Coit Tower in the far distance:
Architectural:
More Animal Caps, this time in the Fisherman's Wharf area:
I think that's a good deal for $2.75 :):
Eat Crab:
Crabs:
July 4th and Harleys go together:
Sugar Low? (seen at Pier 39):
A store display (Pier 39):
Above the Pier 39 crowd:



Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

I'm surprised nobody cared (or even noticed?) that these were taken with a WA adapter on the 14mm. I would be interested to know which ones stood out for you in the set.

--Warren

Monday, July 23, 2012 at 11:05:00 PM PDT  
Blogger dan in marin said...

I like the Eat Crab, the caricature, and the Architectural. I would be interested to know if you needed to crop out any edge softness or did you crop for composition only. Nicely done overall Warren.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 6:04:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks Dan. I cropped for composition only, and I did not notice edge softness although I'm sure there is some.

--WT

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 8:17:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment