Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rhyolite Jan. 2012

Panasonic DMC-G1, Lumix 45-200mm *or* Nikon D100, Sigma 15-30mm

As mentioned previously, my approach was to incorporate the ghost town ruins into the surrounding landscape rather just documenting the ruins themselves. I would love some comments on this set, including how you liked them, which ones worked particularly well, and which ones didn't. Dan, I would also love to see a few more from your Rhyolite session.

--Warren










Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger dan in marin said...

I like your compositions Warren, especially # 2 and #6. As you have seen I am a big fan of framing a subject and these are very compelling. #2 uses of repeating geometry very effectively, and #6 makes use of the vertical structure juxtaposed against the steep slope of the hill. Nice

Dan

Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 9:45:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment