Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SF Chinese New Year Parade

I chose a couple that were my fav's and I have specific "likes" for each.

Very San Francisco.. I am guessing most Chinese New Year parades will not have one of these!


I loved the interaction between the children and the lions. So so cute here, growling at each other.


Perhaps a menacing joker? Haha. The element of surprise. Warren said he had not seen this guy in previous years.


A colourful panning shot. I like their feet too, the leader seemingly floating along...


The powerful presence of Gum Lung! The scene seems to have a hint of horror, the elbow lifted and the guy on the phone calling for (?) help!?


OK we are all deaf now, run away!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger back alley said...

love the panning shot...each gets less clear in order.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:15:00 PM PST  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

I also like the pan shot, but the dragon with all the color is pretty nice.

**Dolph

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 9:08:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

I think the panning shot is a real winner :). I like the firecracker smoke in the last dragon shot. It reminds me of the ear shattering sounds as it went by.

--WT

Friday, February 17, 2012 at 8:23:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment