Wednesday, February 16, 2011

May 14, 2010 - Launch of Space Shuttle Atlantis

Please excuse the low image quality. These are still images from video I shot at Kennedy Space Center. It was the only time I brought two cameras (video & 3D) on a trip. I am always afraid I would leave one behind and forget about it. The flame was so bright, my eyes hurted. I never heard anything as angry as the sound made by the rocket boosters. The launch pad was about 7 miles east from me and Atlantis was flying toward east. However, when Atlantis got so high up in the sky, it seemed right above me.









Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Wow! That's a unique experience. I'm sure pictures and video don't do it justice. You had to be there.

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 9:03:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment