Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bike Polo

Sports and Action - I was thinking about getting some motion blur for this first attempt at our monthly project. The iPhone was a good choice to get the blur :) So that was my camera.

The action is some bike polo players at the park nearby. They play a couple times a week. I've gone a few times just to watch. They recently got rights to play in the tennis courts from the city. There are other courts the tennis players use but this one can be used for bike polo and dodgeball now too, without dispute :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks for being the first one again :). I'm still looking for the right sports/action opportunity to photograph.

--WT

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 8:40:00 AM PST  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Lea,

What I really like is how the left bike's tires created the different colors.

Thanks,

**Dolph

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 9:04:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment