Wednesday, December 08, 2010

New RF 1st Roll











I have not been doing much lately, but have changed my kit over dramatically by selling all of my SLR bodies and lenses and moving to RF. These shots represent my first roll through a Leica M6 TTL with a 28mm 2.8, using Illford 125. The camera is remarkably easy to use and I hope to master it for street and landscape work.
These were taken on a short walk through the headlands of Marin by the Golden Gate, it was a stormy day so the contrast is limited. Whoops just noticed that LR has added a watermark, will have to turn that off for next batch.
Dan







4 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Nice scenery :) First rolls are always exciting. Thanks for sharing.

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 11:27:00 AM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Ted, do you currently have a M6 in your stable? Just curious...

--WT

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 5:11:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

BTW, #1 is my favorite of the group. I like the delicately captured details and the overall composition. Lack of contrast is not necessarily a bad thing sometimes.

--WT

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 5:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ted M said...

Dan - these are beautiful photos.

Warren - I sold my M6 earlier this year. I miss it, but it gets me to use up my film (lately K25/K64) with my other film cameras.

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:02:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment