Thursday, January 14, 2010

St. Patrick's Catholic Church

Nikon D100, Nikkor 105mm f2.5

Last weekend, Gail wanted to do some shopping downtown. While she was doing that, I took the opportunity to revisit the Yerba Buena Gardens/Moscone Center area. This time, I decided to bring my Nikon D100 and Tokina 17mm, and Nikkor 105mm f2.5. I mentioned before how much I liked my previous images taken with the Nikkor 105mm f2.5 on the Nikon F4s, and that my next excursion with the lens would be on the D100. I ended up using the 105mm for most of my pictures in this session.

Here is a front shot of St. Patrick's. It's one of the few old buildings still remaining in the area.

--Warren

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Warren,

Nice composition with contrast between light and dark; new and old; classic and and classless.

Nice.

**Dolph

Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 7:15:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment