Monday, August 17, 2009

Concord House

I was in a national park in Concord, MA which is a memorial and a tribute to the soldiers who fought against the British during the American Revolution. Here was a beautiful home across the a lake.

7 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

beautiful scene! nice shot!

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lea said...

wow great reflection!! looks like a really nice place :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 12:28:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey, thank you. It was beautiful there.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 7:47:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great compostion Eric. The house on the left side makes the shot for me rather than in the middle.

Dan

Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 7:58:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Eric said...

Thanks, Dan.

Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 2:46:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Eric,

I was up in the area on our vacation, and this is a wonderful composition of all the little lakes with houses around them.

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 7:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Eric said...

Thx, Dolph. This house is right by an historical park in Concord. It's really nice and quiet. I grew up in New England, and I really miss it at times.

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 7:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment