Monday, April 27, 2009

What A Day!











It's now about 2AM PDT, and I have to get up at 7 to catch a plane, but I just wanted to quickly post photos from yesterday and say a few words.

First of all, my sincere thanks to Warren for organizing the First Transcontinental Meetup of FPCP. He did an outstanding job, making sure there was a Chinese funeral procession, plenty of wild parrots on Telegraph Hill and sea lions down by the piers, and introducing me to Dim Sum.

As you can see, I took lots of photos of this wonderful and photogenic city. But by far, the best thing was meeting Warren, Martin and Eric. It was like a dream come true.

I hope that I can come back soon and do this again!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

These are great shots, Steve! Thanks for posting them here.

--Warren

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 5:48:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Eric said...

Nice shots, Steve. We will be mtg again I am sure of it.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 4:22:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment