Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unboxing






I haven't had this much fun "unboxing" something since my Commie Camera days!

Warren's generous gift of a Nikon FM arrived today, and I wanted to memorialize the moment for you by preparing a series of "unboxing" photos. Check out the professional-level shipping preparation Warren did! You have the click on the small images to appreciate the level of care he used (and it worked ;-)

The camera is a real beauty, and I can't wait to try it out for the first time this Saturday morning at the Vintage Camera Day I organized for my local photo group.

Thanks, Warren!

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks for documenting the unpacking, Steve. I'm not good at that because I tend to rip open the package as soon as I get it in my hands and forget about taking picking pictures of it :).

I'm looking forward to seeing your shots from the FM!

--Warren

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 6:57:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment