Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to express my sincere and heartfelt thanks to everyone here on this forum for making it such a successful and fun place to hang out.

About this picture:

My good friend, Curtis from L.A., is in town this week to celebrate the holiday with his family. He has always been interested in getting a Nikon, so I took him to Golden Gate Park yesterday and let him go crazy with my D100. I'll post some more pictures from this session later.

Here is a shot of me contemplating the stillness of the Japanese pond in the botanical garden. This is my interpretation (edited and cropped) of his original shot.

(Nikon D100, Tamron 24-135mm)

--Warren

2 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Nice photo Warren! Yaay for botanical gardens :D

Friday, November 24, 2006 at 8:26:00 PM PST  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Thanks Warren for keeping this going during those lean posting times. Happy holidays to you, your better half, and the rest of the group on the Blog.

-Dolph

Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 3:18:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment