Friday, November 17, 2006

Photographer, circa mid-70's, San Francisco

From time to time, I like to look through my archives of B&W negatives and slides for stuff to post.

Here's one from the mid-70's. It was shot on Kodak Plus-X film, either with a Nikomat w/Vivitar 200mm, or a Nikon F2 with Nikkor 200mm, and developed at home. Like today, I shot with all types of equipment back then, so I don't remember exactly what was used here.

Note the 70's fashion that seems to be back in vogue today :).

She is using a classic manual focus slr. I think it might be a Pentax because the focus ring on the lens looks like a Takumar. Any other guesses? :)


--Warren

1 Comments:

Blogger tedm said...

It really is a timeless photo Warren. If you hadn't mentioned mid-70s, I would have thought maybe you took it this year.

You must take excellent care of your negatives!

No idea on the camera, but since it's black, I think that meant really truly professional in the '70s!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 2:06:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment