Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Potbelly Seahorses


This was the first year that I have celebrated American Thanksgiving. I was visiting my boyfriend for the weekend which was really nice.

While I was out, we made a visit to the Seattle Aquarium, where I saw these potbelly seahorses. It's my favorite photo from the aquarium.


***
I have more pics which are spammerific if you want to check them out at ColourPixie. (too many for the forum.. so I am using them as a creative means of telling a story of my visit to Washington :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Romantic Seahorses! This is a great picture, Lea!

This would make a great Valentine's Day card.

--Warren

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 5:55:00 PM PST  
Blogger tedm said...

Great photo thru the glass Lea. Are the seahorses mating or siamese twins? ;)

Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 9:46:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

Thanks!

They are mates. Seahorses stay with one mate and share a ritualistic dance each morning that acts as an affirmation of their partnership.

So sweet :)

Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 3:50:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat shot!
Looks like the seahorses are out on a date gazing out into the darkness of the unknown.

Curtis

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 9:47:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment