Thursday, July 27, 2006

What's It Going to Be for August and Beyond?


Nikon D100, Tamron 24-135mm

I believe this is a Rainbow Trout, about 8" long, by my eyeball estimate.

This was taken at Lake Tahoe's visitor center. The Rainbow Trail includes a detour into a stream profile chamber where there are floor to ceiling glass walls next to Taylor Creek where 300,000 visitors a year have an opportunity to observe stream life from behind the glass walls. The actual color was quite green and murky, but I was able to correct the color in Photoshop.

Back to the title of this post, I'll leave it up to the group to decide what next month's project theme will be, or if we should give it a rest for a while.

What do you all think?

--Warren

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I like no theme, but that's just me. I wanna be like an FM radio station when FM first started. You know how they played a little jazz, a little rock, a little classical, a little soul. Free form, man, free form...

Eric

Friday, July 28, 2006 at 7:49:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Benson said...

I think it's more fun to have no theme and just post whatever we may take on our excursions. Personally, I don't have the time to go out just to take pictures but would take things that look interesting if I have my camera with me. My $.02

Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 1:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

I like the theme, but it is work. I find myself looking for the theme shot and sometimes missing on another shot. It does make me work at the art of composition a little harder. I guess what is the purpose of the group?

I propose post an idea for the month, and we do the best we can.

Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 3:17:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment