Thursday, February 09, 2006

Conversations at a Bustop


I was walking by San Francisco's City Hall last week and caught these two women having a conversation at a bustop. The area near the corner of Van Ness and Fell Streets provide some interesting shadows during lunchtime.

I also reduced the brightness on my new laptop to see what my postings would look like on the website. So, I am going to post this and check it out tomorrow at work. After talking to a friend of mine who's a photo journalist for a paper in Rhode Island, after exchanging emails with Warren, and after talking to a guy at work who has his own website, I think that the brightness on my laptop may have been throwing off my postings.

Anyway, here it is. The moment of truth arrives tomorrow morning.

Eric

3 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Nice shadows!

The levels looks good this time.

--WT

Thursday, February 9, 2006 at 11:00:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

By the way, don't forget to use the "large" sized thumbnail selection for your picture upload.

--WT

Thursday, February 9, 2006 at 11:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger Eric said...

Thx. I'm glad someone else got a look at it. And yes, I forgot to use the large format. I remembered that this a.m. rigth as I looked at the posting.

I appreciate the comments from everyone. They help guide me down the slippery path of -- THE PHOTOGRAPHY ADDICTION.

Ej

Friday, February 10, 2006 at 7:38:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment