Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall in Marin

Waiting for the rain that seems to want another place to go, I have been out and about learning about my new camera, a Leica M240.  The first two images were shot with a Zeiss 21mm





Biogon and the last two with a 90mm Elmarit.  Shooting with a Digital RF camera for me is very rewarding, since you can control most of the process.  The new Leica, allows you to use an EVF and I have chosen to compose and focus the Zeiss Superwide with that tool.  Moving between OVF and the EVF takes some practice, but the files from this sensor seem to be very rich with only minimal PP contrast enhancement.  Metering and White balance seems to be fairly consistent under natural light, I am sure artificial light will be another story. 

Handling the camera is basic much like any Leica M, but this is significantly heavier and a bit wider camera body.  As I move through the rest of my M kit I will continue to post and provide my experiences. 

Dan

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks for sharing your M240 experience with us. I look forward to reading more about it and to seeing more shots with it.

--WT

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 12:10:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment