Saturday, November 30, 2013

BACK HOME

Legend of the Piasa Bird
Alton Bridge
 Bubsy - My non-related Nephew
Tree in my brothers yard at sunset
My Nephew Judah
Tiffany & the Pink Elephant





Shots Taken with Nikon D7000
18-105mm Nikkor
85mm 1.8 Nikkor
11-16mm Tokina
All touched up in Lightroom.

Went home to IL to see the family. Didn't take near the amount of photos I thought I would. Here are just a few of my favorites. Was able to meet my Nephew for the first time.

~Carl~



Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous lena said...

Beautiful! all those are nice photos, and I specially like the Autumn tee, great angle and frame shot. also the last picture, nice portrait with her happy smile...:-)

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 12:35:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Nice work, Carl :).

It looks like Judah is thinking about fall colors :P.

Thanks for sharing.

--Warren

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 11:32:00 PM PST  
Blogger dan in marin said...

I like the close up portrait Carl. Your choice of B & W is very effective.

Dan

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 5:16:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

The legend of the piasa bird really peaks my curiosity! What an interesting surface to put it on... wow...! Great find!

Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 12:06:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment