Tuesday, January 08, 2013

MY DECEMBER FLIGHT LOG


PEAKING BUTTERFLY


NUTS ABOUT CARDINALS

Bird of Prey on a Hazy Day



 Hawk Lift Off or Lunch to Go?


Last Moment of Magic


A Piece of Me Wrapped in a Color Scheme


Robin-g the Natural


Dove on a Golden Wire


All with my Nikon D7000 between Illinois and Florida for the holidays in the past few weeks. I used my I-Pad to do the Butterfly Color Splash. I felt like it belonged in my log. I am proud of it. I wish I could send the picture of the woman to her family. I think that could have been the last great magical moment of her life. I never saw her move from that spot or much at all for that matter. The Hawk was my magical moment of failure. I do not have Warrens camera Ninja skills......... Yet =) ..... im on the life plan. 

I am not sure if I just broke 20 Blog etiquette rules or not? My manual has not shown up and I have not You-Tubed it yet. 





5 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

I love the classic picture of a cardinal in winter. We don't see any cardinals here in SF.

The one I really like is the "Last Moment of Magic", you caught such a poignant moment, very well done!

We're a casual bunch here, so no worries about blog etiquette here, other than treating each other with respect.

--Warren

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 11:01:00 PM PST  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Carl,

In the picture "Magical Moment" you have captured what makes photography special....

Thanks for sharing!

**Dolph

Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 7:30:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lena said...

Beautiful series images, I really like the third pic of Nuts about Cardinals, it's so cute and pretty colors...nice shot !

Lena,

Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:39:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

Nice series! The cardinal shot is sweet! So round ;) The selective colour on 'A Piece of Me Wrapped in a Color Scheme' is a great idea. The butterfly is like a bullfighter, trying to stay on the wild ride of the vine. An interesting sensation of motion through the shapes even though it's motionless.

Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:50:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the positive feed back!!! I can only respond on my laptop. Which i have not had as much time as would like. I really liked all the photos to, but something was missing. See new post for details. =)

I like the bullfighter Comment Lea. I feel like that just inspired me to attempt a shot the next time. Thanks

I love the pic of the older lady. I really would love to be able to send that photo to the family.

Monday, January 14, 2013 at 8:41:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment