Monday, September 12, 2011

Picked Up by the Wind


After many years of knowing Warren on Blogger, we finally met each other in person! I was invited by Warren to this friendly place ..about five or six years ago. I made a few comments on some photos here and was very surprised to be asked to join. This has been the first place I've enjoyed hearing other people's thoughts on photos... I've had many of my own but it's so nice to share in a group as well :)


So thanks Warren for inviting me to the blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

I was very happy to finally meet in person! Thanks for sticking with this place through thick and thin. :)

Tyler took a great picture of us.

Thanks for posting this.

--Warren

Monday, September 12, 2011 at 5:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Hanging out with Warren is always fun. The top photo is very interesting with the contrasts.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 1:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Steve Rosenbach said...

I know what you mean, Lea! I felt the same way when I finally got to meet Warren 2 years ago. Maybe one day, we can all meet in Chicago! ;-)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 7:43:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment