Monday, February 08, 2010

Seattle Landmark - Fremont Troll

I've wanted to visit this troll for the longest time and now with the landmark project, I finally had a great enough excuse to go trolling!




Troll looking so guilty already.. But they will not understand that there was no good angel to help counter the evil angel's ideas of grandiose destruction.



Poor Troll....



They will keep him here under the Aurora Bridge forever!



*sirens* Put the car down Troll... Put the car down...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Lea,

Now that is funny! How can I read more about this? I like the first and last pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

**Dolph

Monday, February 8, 2010 at 11:28:00 AM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

This is great, all nice shots! Not surprisingly, I never knew about this Seattle landmark until you posted this. :) It was great that you included a human in there to show the scale of the sculpture.

--Warren

Monday, February 8, 2010 at 4:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

Thanks for the comments :) There's also a wikipedia entry on it.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremont_Troll

The car is a real car.. and his eyeball is a hubcap I believe. Cool guy. There were a few homeless people sleeping under the bridge there which startled me a bit when I was walking behind the troll and heard it cough! lol

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 9:00:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment