Saturday, September 30, 2006

smart car

I saw this car at a restaurant a few weeks ago, and a friend pointed it out to me and said, "ooh, a smart car." I have no idea what these are, but took a photo with my hexar af. This photo was modified with Picassa. The original photo looks less dramatic, but had reflections, so to get rid of the reflections I had to select some drastic options. What I don't like about Picassa is that I think I modified the original file, I still have it on negatives, scanned CDR, and backup USB drives, but I think it's silly for Picassa to think one wants to modify an original image permanently.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I like this photo, Ted. It's an interesting shot. It looks as if you took a real car and distorted it. I am interested in hybrids and new energy-saving technology so this is right up my alley.

Eric

Saturday, September 30, 2006 at 9:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Warren T. said...

When I first saw a picture of this car in a magazine, I also thought that someone Photoshopped a picture of a "real" car and made it look distorted and comical.

--WT

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 7:05:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment