Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Vineyard Sunset, Napa CA, Nov 2005


Camera: Nikon D100, Tamron 24-135mm

Gail and I were driving along the Silverado Trail in Napa. It was getting late in the day, and we were just driving around, admiring the scenery. I decided to look for a place to pull over for some pictures. Time was running out, but I managed to find a good spot. I was attracted to this spot by the fall colors in the vineyard.

I will be publishing the other shots to my personal blog when I have some time, but I wanted to show this one on FPCF first. I was pleased that the Tamron lens exhibited great flare control when pointed directly at the sun. (well, not exactly directly, I positioned it so that it was semi-hidden by some leaves, but good enough).

--Warren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment