Monday, November 29, 2004


Foggy morning at Spreckels Lake, Golden Gate Park. Nikon F4, Tamron 24-135mm, Kodak Ektachrome (E100SW). Posted by Hello

Notes: I had an old roll of Ektachrome E100SW lying around, so I loaded it into my favorite film camera, the Nikon F4, and went shooting. I brought my camera with me to Tai Chi Class one morning because it was particularly foggy that day, and I thought the lake might look interesting. Sure enough, when I got there, the lake was shrounded in fog and mist, giving it an interesting and moody look. I've always liked the sweeping curves of the lake's shoreline, and on this day, the mist and fog gave a surreal look to the water that blended into the sky. I have a version of this shot without the wheelchair, but I chose to present this one because the presence of the wheelchair gives a different feeling to the shot, in my opinion.

--Warren

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

A lip into outer space. If you fall the trees will catch you!

Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 5:25:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment